Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Beginnings

I can't believe that it has taken me more than 2 years to start a blog about my precious little girl.  What prompted me after all the time?  Well, there is another little one on the way due Sept 20th.  I figured if I didn't start this now, I never would.   I had to ask myself many times, "Why blog?"   For me, there are several answers to that question.  First, to preserve the memories of my daughter and her growing up.  Second, to keep her many grandparents and other relative in various parts of this county and her relatives not in this country in the know.  Thirdly, as an outlet.  My daughter is amazing. I am totally biased. I realize.  I need a place to talk about all the wonderful things that she says and all the wonderful things that she does as she learns about this world.  My hope for the her is that she never stops discovering what an amazing world the Lord has given us.

So, we begin this journey of blogging.  Instead of starting when it was three of us, my daughter, my husband, and myself.  I start this with the 4 of us...one precious love still in utero.

No comments:

Post a Comment